The University Programme – Enabling effective learning for your students
Thursday 28th May 2020丨3:00 pm BST丨 9:00 am CET
The Imagination University Programme – “IUP” – is a significant investment in higher education worldwide.
The programme’s mission is to help you incorporate leading-edge technologies into your Teaching and Lab activities at Undergraduate and Masters levels and enable the next generation of Engineers and Programmers to harness new technologies effectively when they move into industry. It is operated by a team with experience that began in 1994, the IUP is now one of the best-resourced and most focused in the semiconductor business today. At its heart is an enduring commitment to give today’s students a highly effective learning process, genuinely useful teaching materials that develop a solid understanding of the theory and put it into practice in exciting ways, to give a life-long understanding of vital techniques.
- This webinar is for Teachers: Teaching Assistants, Lab Managers, Lecturers and Professors, working in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, and Computer Engineering.
- It’s also relevant to related disciplines such as Games Programming and Design, Automotive Engineering, and Mechatronics.
Join this webinar to:
- Learn how the IUP can enrich your curricula, offering more satisfying learning outcomes for your student.
- Be better informed of trends in technology, and their effect on the evolution and updating of your courses.
- Join a global community that values teaching excellence: up-to-date, high quality, and hands-on.
Robert Owen is the Director of Imagination’s University Programme. It’s a programme with global reach, that empowers Teachers and Students to use Imagination’s exciting technologies in their classes and labs.
Robert held various Sales and Marketing positions at Texas Instruments (“TI”) until he was asked to build their first University Programme in Europe. Sceptical of its value, he agreed to do it temporarily, a tenure which lasted 17 years and during which time it became a worldwide programme! Any student who programmed a TI DSP was probably influenced by Robert’s activities. When he is not travelling, or visiting Universities, he can sometimes be heard pursuing his parallel career as a radio presenter.
Presented by: Robert Owen
Webinar Broadcast Date: 28 May 2020, 15:00:00
Duration: 45 minutes
Register to watch