Market-leading software tools
RTXM-2200 comes with a full tools package that works out of the box across multiple platforms to accelerate your development process. Our tools offers the flexibility to use the same toolchains across different RISC-V implementations, whether from Imagination or other community members, to boost the RISC-V ecosystem.
Scalable & configurable
Our real-time CPU supports configurable extensions like single-precision floating-point (F) and BFloat16 for machine learning tasks. It also includes features such as interrupt controller, debug module and breakpoint triggers that can also be configured as required.
High quality RISC-V CPU
RTXM-2200 brings Imagination's commitment to quality and experience in IP development to the emerging RISC-V CPU marketplace.
Feature-rich and flexible
IMG RTXM-2200 is a real-time, deterministic, 32-bit embedded CPU, that is feature-rich and flexible in design for mainstream devices. It’s the ideal solution for markets such as cellular base stations, networking solutions for data transfer, packet management and storage controllers.
Graphics-rich applications such as cloud based gaming or content creation on data centre services where cost management is key.
Efficient and safe computing for communication networks, safe cities and other industrial applications.
Full Features & Specs
- 32-bit dual issue 11 stage pipeline
- Optional Single Precision Floating point support
- BFloat16 support for A/I and ML applications
- Supports Zifenci and Zicsr extensions
- Configurable L1 Instruction and Data Caches up to 128KB
- Configurable Instruction and Data Tight Coupled Memories up to 128KB
- Configurable Interrupts
- B extension for improved code density
- FreeRTOS support available as part of Catapult SDK
- Physical Memory Protection
- Configurable regions up to 16