Based on the groundbreaking SGX architecture
The PowerVR™ GX5300, introduced in 2014 based on the ground-breaking SGX architecture, is the world’s smallest Android-capable core building upon previous Series5 devices, with substantial improvements in efficiency, providing an ideal low-power solution for entry-level smartphones, wearables, IoT and other small footprint embedded applications, including enterprise devices such as printers.
- Up to a 60% performance increase on the latest industry standard benchmarks compared to equivalent configurations of PowerVR Series6XT GPUs
- GPU compute setup and cache throughput improvements resulting in up to 300% better parallel processing performance
- OmniShield-ready with hardware virtualization and multi-domain security optimized to support multiple independent security contexts and execution domains
- Feature scalability for optimized designs: users can select the specific features they need for their design, and avoid the cost of including features they don’t need
- Performance and efficiency improvements over equivalent Series6XT cores
- Virtualization and security hardware support
- Geometry shader support
- Tessellation support
- Native 10-bit YUV support
- ASTC LDR/HDR support
- Optional Feature Packs
- DirectX 11 Feature Pack
- OpenCL™ FP64 Feature Pack
* PowerVR Series7XT GPUs are designed to pass the Khronos Conformance Testing Process for all identified graphics, compute and vision APIs. Current conformance status can be found at The Khronos Group Inc.