RVfpga – the first complete course on RISC-V computer architecture
The Imagination University Programme – “IUP” – is on a mission to enable the next generation of Engineers and Programmers to harness new technologies effectively when they move into industry. We are proud to announce “RVfpga” the first complete course on RISC-V computer architecture. Using a real-world commercial core and platform, this course will give students knowledge that will be useful throughout their academic and industrial careers.
- This webinar is designed for Teachers: Lecturers and Professors, working in Computer Science, Computer Architecture, Computer Engineering, Electronics, and Artificial intelligence.
- Students who are about to enter Teaching may also find it useful.
Benefits of joining the webinar
- Learn how RVfpga can give your students hands-on real-world experience in computer architecture. Get the full details: content, core, platform, and toolchain.
- Find out how the Beagle-board can be used to teach mobile graphics
- Become part of a global community that values teaching excellence: up-to-date, high quality, and hands-on
Presented by: Robert Owen
Webinar Broadcast Date: 8 October 2020, 16:00:00
Duration: 60 minutes
Register to watch