Join us at Imagination’s HQ in Kings Langley
This event has passed.
30 March, 2023
Imagination House, WD4 8LZ
Silicon Catalyst and Imagination are bringing key leaders from the semiconductor industry and government to help new semiconductor founders learn from UK semiconductor veterans. This event will focus on two key areas:
- EU and Worldwide government semiconductor strategy and how it is enabling start-ups and
- The type of funding available to start-ups and scale-ups from seed to series A & B
Join us at Imagination’s HQ in Kings Langley, just off the M25 or 20 minutes by train from Euston, to network with peers and hear from some of the UK’s most successful technology investors and entrepreneurs.
The evening will be concluded with a networking reception, which will include the opportunity to sample the Castello Redmond ’22.
- Imagination and how we enable start-ups: University program, Open Source and Open Access.
- Update from Silicon Catalyst UK: The world’s only semiconductor startup accelerator.
- Will the four horsemen of the Apocalypse rescue the chip market in 2023? Speaker: Malcolm Penn (ex-Gartner, CEO of Future Horizons)
- Panel #1: “The biggest elephant in the room”: Government policy interventions in semiconductors
- Break & networking
- Semiconductor Mega trends: Laith Altimime, President SEMI Europe
- Panel #2: “Show me the money!”: Investing in Semiconductor startups from angel to VC and from pre-seed to series A & B
- Drinks & networking