Making sure you get the lowest possible texture memory overhead
- Pre-process your textures for more efficient rendering.
- Supports all core texture formats in Vulkan®, OpenGL® ES, and DirectX 11.1.
- No need to switch applications – use our plug-ins for some of the most popular texture editing tools.
Bringing you flexibility and full control
PVRTexTool makes it easy to compress textures in whatever way works best for you. We provide a library, command-line and GUI tools, and a set of plug-ins.
- Output your work to PVR, KTX, or DDS files.
- You can also use our supplied plug-ins for Autodesk 3dsMax® and Maya®, and Adobe Photoshop®.
Optimise for PowerVR with our PVR format
- You can also use ETC and DXT texture compression, as well as all of the core texture formats for a variety of different APIs.
Powerful texture compression features for any scenario
Improve your texture compression even further by making use of our wide range of processing options:
- Advanced features to pre-process the image data for improved compression quality, such as border generation and colour bleeding.
- Normal map generation.
- Composition and visualisation of cube maps.
- Fully optimised font-to-texture creation.
- Create texture arrays.
Support & resources
Get your answers online with our comprehensive documentation, developer forum and our dedicated PowerVR developer support desk.